Sunday, June 11, 2006

Independence Day

Taking this long needed breath before school starts. Watching the sky and doing my laundry. Thinking about poetry and that beaten wife syndrome and how possibly to heal. I am free?

Tired of writing in real sentences. What made me think I could? Being the battered wife helps. Oh mind you it's not what you think. No husband or wife raised any steel hand. I left a place. Not a home. A place.

I miss you kitty baby. Oh, i don't want to talk in sentences anymore. I'm preparing to teach and be taught. I am little-girl scared. Fluttering.

I am alright.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gah, I miss you too! Keep seeing things I know you'll love.

Anonymous said...

hi, ricci. can i link you?:-)

sisters said...

moosh what happened? wanna meet up one of this days?

sunday_girl said...

hi ricci, ni-link kita. mishyu :)