Saturday, December 23, 2006

Beautiful 2006

March this year, I was able to interact with wonderful artists on a video End to the Full Moon. I want to say thank you to Aia de Leon for arrangement and vocals, Louie Cordero (congratulations on your CCP 13 Artists Award) and Lara Agulto for motion animation, and Zach Lucero For mixing the track on the album.

ALIWW, thank you for the recognition as one of the Now Generation of Young Women Writers. I loved making my scrapbook and will continue to add more "stuff" in the coming years.

Dr. Christina Pantoja Hidalgo, thank you for guidance in non-fiction. The journey is painful and beautiful at the same time.

Grand Creator, thank you for saving Chin-chin and her mother. I have watercolor pencils and paper for her for christmas. She will be able to begin again.

Thank you, Abbie for my mini expresso that I will call Balzac. It will provide me with many wonderful hours of flavourful meditation.

I am humbled by this year and look forward to more of the unknown.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congratulations!