Friday, December 29, 2006

Recluse City

I received a lot of books from my dear ones, in particular, Dearest Alvin from San Francisco who gave me nine rejuvinating books and my sister Lisa who gave me a Jorie Graham. And with the italian mini espresso maker from Abbie that makes two excruciating shots of glory every go, recluse city is all I've ever gone to this Christmas Break.

Yes Kit and Toni, I cleaned my room. You'd be so proud. I also noticed my selection of recipie books growing also with the rest of the bunch. And speaking of growing, I'm growing lavander well. The garden is loved well. Waiting for the lemons and pomegranates to ripen. The purple basil has dark purple leaves in this weather. I might serve fresh pasta with these precious leaves to the right people.

My March Birthday I definitely intend to celebrate and here's an advanced wish list to all possible guests. You guys know that the food will be good so do give the appropriate thanks.

1. An ice cream maker

2. A big bag of dried porcini mushrooms

3. books and more books. Poetry or Culinary

4. a pasta maker

5. different plants. either fruit trees, herbs or gumamelas

6. cds of Tori Amos and Sting.

7. organic fertilizer for my plant friends

8. a black french bulldog

I'm ready for 2007.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello ma'am guevarra! i think this is your site? i don't know if you still remember me but i was your student in classical lit. my name's marinez from 4ca7, batch 2006. :)